I remember when I was younger and in elementary school (not too long ago, I swear) I used to love doing fuse beads projects. Basically these are small beads that you place in a design template with the colors that you choose. Once you arrange the items, you put parchment paper over it carefully and iron over it until the beads melt and fuse together. Last week my kids brought home a few stars made from fuse beads at school. How excited I was to find that kids still do this! I did a quick search and found that Wal-Mart sells these items. I need to pay attention to these things more often.
If you are interested in getting supplies for this craft, you can go to Wal-Mart as indicated above, or order them on Amazon. Of course, a quick Google search will show you other vendors as well.
Here are a simple set of directions courtesy of WikiHow (pictures courtesy of WikiHow as well):
1. Select your pegboard design
2. Select the colors you want to use for your design
3. Arrange the colors on the pegboard
4. Place a piece of parchment paper over the design carefully and use a medium heat iron to fuse the beads together
5. Allow to cool, pull put of pegboard and enjoy!